Skip to main content

Office of Student Conduct


General Forms

I have not met with a conduct officer: Contest a charge.

I have already met with a conduct officer: Appeal a decision.

I didn't show up for a meeting, and a decision was made in my absence:  Appeal a decision.

Academic Integrity Forms

I want to appeal a faculty member's decision:  Academic integrity appeal form.

I want to appeal educational sanctions: Appeal a decision

For help choosing a form, go to the "Which Form Should I Use?" page.